Anchored Hope Therapy is offering tailored consultation to promote emotional and educational success for at-home learners and their families!
A Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor will work with your family to assess developmental and emotional needs that can impact learning. Consultation package will include assessment of:
- Mental health and behavioral health issues including executive functioning skills, organizational/time management skills, performance anxiety with online learning, ADHD, and behavioral challenges
- The need for parent coaching to address children’s individual needs
- Specific strategies, tools, and resources
What to Expect:
Consultation package will consist of an initial 90-minute virtual session and an additional 45-minute follow-up 2 weeks later.
During the initial consultation, we will address:
- Environmental Assessment: Setting up the learning space
- Daily Schedule: How to schedule the day to meet the expectations of virtual instruction as well as build in breaks and movement to your child’s day
- How to Promote Education Success: Identifying how your child learns, processes and integrates new information based upon his/her developmental and learning needs
- Behavioral Management Strategies: Tools and resources to promote children’s motivation for learning remotely
- Parenting Support: How to make at-home learning sustainable for children and parents
Follow-up session includes reviewing recommendations for the child and family, continued assessment, and additional strategies and supports.
*For families with more than 1 child, the initial consultation and follow-up session can be increased in 30-minute increments per child. Additional follow-up sessions may be scheduled as needed.