Licensed Clinician-Telehealth (5 Years of Experience)
Annapolis, MD / Contract Position
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much."
-- Helen Keller
Anchored Hope Therapy is an established private practice in Annapolis. We provide evidence-based and research supported mental health services to children, adults and couples. We are a dynamic group of clinicians that believe in collaborating with the community in which we serve to deliver high quality trauma-specific therapeutic care to our clients. We also believe in creating and sustaining boundaries for healthy work life balance and support each member of our team in implementing self-care strategies for overall wellness.
While this contract position is primarily for telehealth services, when our office opens again for in person sessions, we will be able to accommodate this provider with office space up to 2 days a week with an office sharing arrangement to allow for both in-person and telehealth appointments to occur.
This contract position comes with an office scheduling assistant, office billing support, fully equipped office for in person sessions, and technical support in learning EHR system. In addition, access to a team of skilled therapists to support clinical decision making using best practices and support for ongoing professional self-care is available.
We have an immediate need to fill a caseload of 25-30 clients per week.
No waiting period to build a caseload!
- Experience working with complex teens, adults and family systems.
- Experience working with complex trauma and intersystem collaboration
- Experience working with and treating anxiety and depression
- Experience with clients using motivational interviewing, solution-focused therapy, mindfulness-based techniques and other integrative therapeutic practices preferred
- Training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for adolescents and adults strongly preferred
- Strong training background in trauma modalities including, but not limited to: Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Processing Therapy, EMDR, Prolonged Exposure, or Somatic Experiencing strongly preferred
Required licenses or certifications in Maryland:
- Will Consider LMSW and LGPC based on experience
Contract, Competitive Rates, Supervision and Collaborative Team Environment.
Interested applicants should email their resume to Anchored Hope Therapy